PegNet Release (Completed)
- PegNet is the stablecoin network and asset layer for decentralized finance. PegNet enables users to hold value and make payments in the form of pegged asset tokens. Find out more here
. Xuan Release (Completed)
- Developers will release updates that improve the Transactions Per Second (TPS) of the Factom® protocol. Methodologies employed may include code optimization, sharding, and other technological advancements.
Onchain Voting (Completed)
- A fully on-chain, decentralized voting system.Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) (In Progress) -
Decentralized Identifiers are a new type of identifier for verifiable, "self-sovereign" digital identity. DIDs are fully under the control of the DID subject, independent from any centralized registry, identity provider, or certificate authority. DIDs are URLs that relate a DID subject to means for trustable interactions with that subject. DIDs resolve to DID Documents which are simple documents that describe how to use that specific DID.
Tokenization (Completed) -
The FAT protocol is a pure data open-source tokenization protocol built on the Factom® blockchain that is efficient, modular, language-independent, composable, and extensible allowing developers to layer token functionality to meet their specific use case.
Automated Grant System (Completed)
- A system that allows grant proposals to be submitted, voted and handled from within the Factomize forum. All anchored on Factom®. Find out more hereFAT integrations (In Review)
- Factom® Asset Tokens FAT-0 and FAT-1 integration into and the TFA explorer.
Factom® Improvement Proposals (FIPs) (Completed) -
An efficient way to propose changes to the Factom® protocol. Posted in Github
and on the protocol website here
.Decentralization of Development (Completed) -
Additional Core developers outside of Factom® Inc begin to contribute to the codebase. – There are 3 additional parties with 5 additional core developers working on the core codebase these days.Bug Bounty Program (Completed) -
A means for 3rd parties to report bugs with the Factom® protocol and be compensated based upon their severity will be deployed. It can be accessed here
.Factom® Open API (Completed) -
A easy to use API that hides away complexities of factomd/walletd. Can be accessed here